Wine About Cancer 2021
Wine About Cancer couldn’t happen without the help of local restaurants coming together to support the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society while showcasing their colorful cuisine and specialty pieces.
Friday, May 21st | Exploration Place
Join over 450 vino lovers on Friday, May 21st, 2021 at the Exploration place for our 5th annual Wine About Cancer – a night full of food from various local restaurants and unlimited tastings of over 30 wines throughout the museum, all at $80/ticket. All guests must be 21 or older with proper identification. This year’s event supports the 2021 LLS Man and Woman of the Year candidates, with proceeds going to the Mid-America Chapter of the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society to fund blood cancer research and to go directly back into helping local families who are fighting blood cancer.
By being a vendor at Wine About Cancer, you too can support the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society and promote goodwill for your business among this coveted demographic in the Wichita community.
Thank you and we look forward to working with you. Cheers!
Wine Vendor – 2 cases of wine (Min. retail value $13.99/bottle)
Food Vendor – Minimum 400 sample servings
+ A suggested in-kind donation valued at $50 or more to be used in the raffle or silent auction is greatly appreciated
Wine About Cancer Vendors Receive:
• Inclusion in print and web promotions
• Logo on website
• Ability to interact with guests and share information/giveaways
• Recognition in the Wine About Cancer program
• Opportunity to purchase additional event tickets at discounted price
Wine About Cancer - Vendor Information
You may also download a PDF of the vendor form and this information here.
May 21st, 2021 | Exploration Place
Wine About Cancer and/or Exploration Place will provide:
- Carts and dollies will be made available at the loading dock/service entrance for Vendors use during load-in/load-out.
- 3 vendor wristbands
- If electricity is requested, a single electrical outlet will be provided and will have a 20-amp load limit. Please explain what equipment you plan to plug in so we can avoid blown fuses. If correct information is not supplied on this form it is possible that you will be unable to connect your equipment the night of the event. NOTE: 220 volts outlets are not available.
- By request only: a single 96-inch-long and 30-inch-wide banquet table with tablecloth. (Please submit requests before the linen rental order is placed on April 23rd.)
Vendor agrees to and will adhere to the following:
- Provide a minimum of 400 sample-sized servings or two cases of wine
- Masking tape is the only approved tape to be used. Any damage caused by decorations/equipment is the sole responsibility of the Vendor.
- Vendors may begin to enter the building at 5:00 and must be ready for guests no later than 6:15 p.m. on the day of the event. All items must be loaded in through Exploration Place’s loading dock/service entrance located at the north end of the parking lot. Vehicles at this entrance must have an attendant at all times to ensure an unattended vehicle never blocks this entrance. Please let us know if you have any special requests or need more time to set up.
- No more than 3 booth attendants are permitted between 6:30p.m. and 11:00p.m. Additional vendor staff can be present for load-in and load-out but must leave by 6:30 p.m. and may return after 11:00 p.m.
- I/we agree to participate in Wine About Cancer fundraiser as a Vendor. I/we have read and agree to the terms of the preceding Vendor Sponsorship Agreement. I/we agree not to hold Exploration Place, Leukemia and Lymphoma Society, Wine About Cancer, or their representatives liable for loss, damage or injury that occurs before, during or after Wine About Cancer.
- I/we understand no refunds will be made once payment has been processed. Cancellations made less than 30 days in advance agree to proceed with the pledged raffle/auction item, and a minimum of 20% of any other prior monetary commitments.
- Courtesy notice: orders and requests for additional booth specifications, tables, or attendee ticket purchases must be communicated and resolved by April 30th, 2021.
- All vendors agree to make monetary donations by April 15th, and in-kind donations as agreed upon. Vendor perks are subject to print deadlines beginning March 20th. Additional in-kind donations and sponsorship levels may be worked out on a case-by- case basis if other donations, perks, and/or event participation is desired. Please contact us for details.
Print & Media Deadlines – to receive major listed perks and opportunities, vendors must be secured, and appropriate files submitted, by the following dates:
March 26th – Posters
April 23rd – Programs
May 1st – Event table displays/signage
All digital media will require a two-week lead-time.