Wine About Cancer 2023
Wine About Cancer couldn’t happen without the help of local restaurants coming together to support the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society while showcasing their colorful cuisine and specialty pieces.
Thursday, April 20th | Brick & Mortar
Join over 500 vino lovers on Thursday, April 20th at Brick & Mortar for our 7th annual Wine About Cancer – a night full of food from various local restaurants and unlimited tastings of over 30 wines throughout the venue. All guests must be 21 or older with proper identification. This year’s event supports the 2023 LLS Visionary of the Year candidates, with proceeds going to the Mid-America Chapter of the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society to fund blood cancer research and to go directly back into helping local families who are fighting blood cancer.
By being a vendor at Wine About Cancer, you too can support the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society and promote goodwill for your business among this coveted demographic in the Wichita community.
Thank you and we look forward to working with you. Cheers!
Wine Vendor – 3 cases of wine (Min. retail value $13.99/bottle)
Food Vendor – Minimum 500 bites/sample servings
+ A suggested in-kind donation valued at $50 or more to be used in the raffle or silent auction is greatly appreciated
Wine About Cancer Vendors Receive:
• Inclusion in print and web promotions
• Ability to interact with guests and share information/giveaways
• Opportunity to purchase additional event tickets at discounted price
• February 24th – Cutoff for poster inclusion
• March 31st – Vendor registration cutoff
• April 7th – Auction item details due
Items served are claimed on a first come, first serve basis from when forms are submitted.
Wine About Cancer - Vendor Details
Thursday, April 20th | Brick & Mortar
Wine About Cancer will provide:
- 3 vendor wristbands
- If electricity is requested, a single electrical outlet will be provided and will have a 20-amp load limit. Please explain what equipment you plan to plug in so we can avoid blown fuses. If correct information is not supplied on this form it is possible that you will be unable to connect your equipment the night of the event. NOTE: 220 volts outlets are not available.
- By request only: a single 96-inch-long and 30-inch-wide banquet table with tablecloth. (Please submit requests before the linen rental order is placed on April 7th.)
Vendor agrees to and will adhere to the following:
- Provide a minimum of 450 sample-sized servings or three cases of wine retail value of $13 or above. Food items being served are claimed by vendors on a first come first serve basis.
- Masking tape is the only approved tape to be used. Any damage caused by decorations/equipment is the sole responsibility of the Vendor.
- Vendors may begin to enter the building at noon day of the event and must be ready for guests no later than 6 p.m to allow the photographer time for photos. Vehicles must have an attendant at all times to ensure an unattended vehicle never blocking an entrance. Please let us know if you have any special requests.
- Up to 3 booth attendants are permitted between 6 p.m. and 10:00 p.m. Additional vendor staff can be present for load-in and load-out but must leave by 6 p.m. and may return after 10:00.
- I/we agree to participate in Wine About Cancer fundraiser as a Vendor. I/we have read and agree to the terms of the preceding Vendor Sponsorship Agreement. I/we agree not to hold Brick & Mortar, the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society, Wine About Cancer, or their representatives liable for loss, damage or injury that occurs before, during or after Wine About Cancer.
- Cancellations made less than 30 days in advance agree to proceed with the pledged raffle/auction item, and a minimum of 20% of any other prior monetary commitments.
- Courtesy notice: orders and requests for additional booth specifications, tables, or attendee ticket purchases must be communicated and resolved by March 31st, 2023.
- Vendor perks are subject to print deadlines beginning February 24th. Additional in-kind donations and sponsorship levels may be worked out on a case-by- case basis if other donations, perks, and/or event participation is desired. Please contact us for details.
Print & Media Deadlines – to receive major listed perks and opportunities, vendors must be secured, and appropriate files submitted, by the following dates:
February 24th – Posters
March 17th – Programs
April 7th – Event table displays/signage
All digital media will require a two-week lead-time.